WhatsApp 5 hidden features 2021:
WhatsApp is a prompt messaging app, that is acknowledged by Facebook Inc. It has over 2.5 billion users in the world and downloads over 5 billion times. Such a large number of users chain show it’s a great ad and reach potential. It is approachable on Android and iOS devices. You can also use this app on the desktop because it’s the web version is available.
WhatsApp uses the Internet to send messages, images, documents, location, voice notes, and make video calls. So, WhatsApp usage cost is minimum than texting. All communication that is done on WhatsApp is end-to-end encrypted by default. It means that no one can see your pictures, chats, and additional data except for the receiver.
The purpose of this application is to communicate the people all over the world without any hurdle. This application is also implemented in the business. You can privately equate with your customers and spotlight the products and .answer their queries.
WhatsApp is a very stunning app in exemplifying various new features to serve users. Regrettably, many users do not know how to use these features. Therefore, we have been discussing 5 hidden features of WhatsApp that surely you have not been used to.
1.WhatsApp account without a phone number:
- Firstly install WhatsApp if you already don’t have one.
- If you already have WhatsApp on your tablet, phone or PC then check it is verified or not.
- If your WhatsApp is previously verified then uninstall this application and reinstall it.
Here we discuss there are two methods of using WhatsApp without a phone number that is given below
Verify WhatsApp using TextNow:
TextNow app gives you a new number which you can enter into WhatsApp and verify your account.
- Download the TextNow :
From the play, the store downloads the Text app. If you want to use WhatsApp on PC then you are required to search TextNow on an android emulator.
- Note down the number:
Open the TextNow app and complete the layout process. After that write down the number. If you skip noting the number then you can find out by following the process;
Window phone: Open the app and negotiate to the people tab. Here you will find out your number.
Android: Open the app and click on the three-line button. Here you can see your number.
- Verify number:
Open the WhatsApp. Write down the TextNow number and follow the given below steps
- Enter your TextNow number in the WhatsApp
- Wait for the verification message to fail. After that, you will be elicited to call your number.
- To receive an automated alarm click on the call me option.
- When you open the TextNow app then receive a call and automated alarm from WhatsApp that will repeat your number. Note down it.
- After that enter the verification code on WhatsApp. Now you have created your account efficiently.
Verify WhatsApp using subsist landline:
- Open WhatsApp on your pc, phone, or tablet.
- Enter landline number.
- Wait for the verification message to fail.
- Then enter the verification code.
- Now the process is completed and you can use WhatsApp without a number.
2.Robot in WhatsApp:
A WhatsApp bot is a chatbot’s software. This search engine introduces conversational marketing and helps how to manage customer’s problems. It permits you to outburst different Internet features on WhatsApp messaging app. It automatically answers your questions and helps to provide information.
To make WhatsApp more enlightened and sensational you can add BOT on WhatsApp easily by following the beneath procedure
- Firstly your request, the WhatsApp Business API to create a Chabot WhatsApp if you want to be sure that it will answer your customer’s queries.
- It is necessary to think about the conversation when it is being expanded. It is applied to all kinds of bots.
- You can easily create chatbots for WhatsApp by using the chatbots platform. WhatsApp also requires hosting an API client database.
- Test your chatbots to ensure that it properly answers the queries of customers or not. Find the error and again check its serviceability.
- Install the chatbots on the number.
3.Backup WhatsApp chats into text format:
It is an option in WhatsApp we can email conversations with or without media. By using this amazing prerequisite We can convert chats into text format. Their footsteps are given below
Unbolt to WhatsApp and go to settings.
Click on the chat then select the chat history option.
Next, select the email chats and discover the chat you want to convert into text format. Here you see 2 options without media and with media and choose one of them.
By using Gmail send your chats. It will impulsively compose a mail with chats. You can save this mail in a draft.
Open the draft folder and download the file to your device. You can save it by transferring it into a desktop system.
4.Exchange the WhatsApp theme:
If you are Puncture from the old theme of WhatsApp then you can change it without root. Firstly install WhatsApp plus and you can alter the WhatsApp theme according to your alternative.
- Backup your WhatsApp data before installing WhatsApp mode plus apk. For backup tab menu setting,>chat>chat backup, then select backup.
- Uninstall original WhatsApp after backup.
- Now install WhatsApp mode plus all.
- After that re-login number.
- If you want to save your chat history then do not let slip to restore your backup.
- After completing the above steps your WhatsApp is ready to use.
- Likewise, just tab on WhatsApp theme you can use your favorite themes.
5.Secure your WhatsApp using fingerprint:
You can use a fingerprint lock to conserve your WhatsApp. Only such people can use this lock who registered their fingerprints on phone. For doing that go to settings>Accounts>privacy and flip through fingerprint lock.
You must know If fingerprint validation fails, then there is no option to unlock it.